Supervises and coordinates activities of production workers by performing the following duties:
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers and assigns duties
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommends measures to improve production schedules
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers to achieve work goals
- Maintains time and production needs
Two-year college or technical school or two years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must submit to criminal background check and drug screening.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.