Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift
- Repair, adjust, replace or maintain machinery, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam and air operated devices and mechanical equipment.
- Install, lubricate and clean parts, machinery and equipment
- Set up and operate machine shop and metal working tools to weld, fabricate, or repair parts.
- Perform preventive maintenance on department equipment as directed, including forklifts, and pallet jacks.
- Perform other maintenance trade duties such as carpentry, drywall, painting, pipe fitting, and sheet metal work as required.
- Must have a solid understanding of mechanical systems gained through experience or technical school.
- Two years mechanical experience
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
Must submit to a drug screening and background check.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.