Maintenance Associate - 1st or 3rd shift
- Responsible for physical and mechanical condition of the building, utility systems, facility and production equipment.
- Perform a variety of general repairs, installations and maintenance to support production and process equipment.
- Maintain facility equipment, building and utility systems such as boilers, chillers, and water, air and gas lines.
- Maintain a variety of electrical, PLC and electronic equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems and replace worn or defective parts. Inspect equipment and perform preventative maintenance duties.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily maintenance support and repairs of all production and facility equipment and systems.
- Responsible for daily preventative maintenance of all production and facility equipment through use of the work order system.
- Perform general carpentry and general repair of facility.
- Bend and install conduit, pull and terminate wires replace motors as needed.
- May make repairs on electric power devices, tools, lights, and fuses up to 480 vac.
- Perform all preventative maintenance tasks.
- Aid in building security, operate alarm and fire protection systems.
- May perform welding as required.
- PLC experience REQUIRED.
- Robotics Experience preferred.
Must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.