Forensic Roof Specialist (Service Foreman) - Cleveland, TN Office
Rackley Roofing Company Inc.
FORENSIC ROOF SPECIALIST (SERVICE FOREMAN)
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical and leadership skills necessary to oversee and manage service jobs to the expectations of management
- Provide technical ability to effectively diagnose and repair commercial roofs
- Work closely with the company service and sales department to meet and exceed industry standards and processes
- Complete needed reports pertaining to daily work, vehicles, and equipment as required
- Provide leadership to train members of the team in standard roofing practices
- Maintain company vehicle as well as inventory of materials and equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service when representing Rackley Roofing Company, Inc. to customers
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in the roofing industry required. Minimum 3 years’ experience in roofing service.
- Physical demands: This position may require occasional climbing, balancing, heavy lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit for extended periods of time or be on their feet for extended periods of time, and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel. Vision abilities required by this job may include close vision.