A well-established company operating in Cleveland and Chattanooga is currently seeking a bookkeeper to record and maintain financial records.
- Handling financial record keeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements, weekly payroll and paying bills.
- Monthly financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- Have the ability to learn software programs quickly
- Have a working knowledge of Quick Books
- Work well in a team environment
- Have great attention to detail
- Be highly organized, and extremely reliable
- Minimum of two years bookkeeping experience (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and financial reports)
Must submit to a drug screen and background check.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.